** Changed in: canonical-devices-system-image

** Changed in: canonical-devices-system-image
    Milestone: None => ww08-2016

Touch seeded packages, which is subscribed to qtdeclarative-opensource-
src in Ubuntu.

  Need to use (Q)Shortcuts instead of Keys.onPressed for shortcuts

Status in Canonical System Image:
  Confirmed
Status in qtdeclarative-opensource-src package in Ubuntu:
  Invalid
Status in webbrowser-app package in Ubuntu:

  On a phone with a bluetooth keyboard connected, with the following
  standalone example, if I press Ctrl+T I expect the message "Ctrl+T
  pressed" to be printed on the console, but instead the Ctrl key is
  ignored and "t" is inserted in the text field.

  import QtQuick 2.4
  Item {
    TextInput {
      anchors.centerIn: parent
      width: parent.width - 20
      height: 100
      Component.onCompleted: forceActiveFocus()
    }
    Keys.onPressed: {
      console.log("key pressed:", event.key, event.modifiers)
      if (event.key == Qt.Key_T && event.modifiers == Qt.ControlModifier) {
        console.log("Ctrl+T pressed")
        event.accepted = true
      }
    }
  }

  See the discussion on https://codereview.qt-project.org/#/c/147556/,
  Qt's behaviour is correct here.

  QShortcut [1], or QML's Shortcut [2] from qt-5.5 should be used for
  this instead.

  [1] http://doc.qt.io/qt-5/qshortcut.html
  [2] http://doc.qt.io/qt-5/qml-qtquick-shortcut.html