Hi Ilonka.

These strings/translations are provided by day-scope project. This is
the child scope that provides the information about the day at the top
of the Today scope, including sunrise/sunset, moon phase, etc.

You can see the German translation page here:
https://translations.launchpad.net/day-
scope/trunk/+pots/day/de/+translate

Please note that the moon phases in English use words that are really
only about moon phases, like "waxing gibbous" and etc.

Also please note that the English terms being translated DO NOT HAVE A
SPACE in them! That is because they are provided by the web api without
the space :(

  Moonphase could not be read

Status in Today Scope:
  New
Status in unity8 package in Ubuntu:

  Hello guys!
  I want to read information for the moon phase in TodayScope. Problem is that
the displayed text is to long, so I can see first word but not the rest.
  I think it is really a good think with this information, thank you for this
:-)

  I use a BQ Aquaris E4.5 with Ubuntu 15.04 r25 dashboard 1.9.2

  I sent a screenshot