  Triaged
Status in Mir:
  Incomplete
Status in mir package in Ubuntu:
  Incomplete
Status in qtmir package in Ubuntu:
  Incomplete
Status in unity8 package in Ubuntu:

  Not sure what change - I know I tested ubuntu-pd, specifically
  connecting/disconnecting hdmi and using OSK as part of the landing of
  mir0.19.2, maybe it was a bit of a race with the qtmir/unity8
  landings. Or possibly my image was older than i thought? seeing this
  on moako ubuntu-pd image 140

  stable phone overlay ppa says
  mir 0.19.2 published Feb 11
  qtmir Feb 9
  unity8 Feb 9
  u-s-c Feb 5

  At the moment I see
  1) the OSK won't popup on the n4-screen-as-trackpad
   2) whatever is focused app while connected to hdmi, if you hold the phone in
portrait mode and unplug - the app will not fill the whole screen or resize
properly
   as an example http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9pehRcVwXnE
  and http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Z3MFseEBDc
   3) specifically i saw the dash become totally weird (wrong size assets and
all jumbled) after #2 (only saw this once, haven't been able to repro)
  4) shell seemed to freeze then crash, i could interact with app...but lost
launcher and app switcher (also only saw once, but got the file)

  one more note: i kind of wonder if this is related to rotation
  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0bLnGRdNxvw
  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vbvsLzbqofs

  logs attached