Public bug reported:

There are some issues with abigail, such as getting false positives when
running abidiff with base.xml and lib.so, but not when running with
abidiff base.xml lib.xml.

We need to track progress here and, once a new version lands, re-test
the abi checker and see if we can make it go faster by extracting
directly from the latest library instead of going via an intermediate
dump file.

** Affects: unity-scopes-api (Ubuntu)

Touch seeded packages, which is subscribed to unity-scopes-api in

  Need to track abigail updates

Status in unity-scopes-api package in Ubuntu: