This bug maybe be the same as bug #1533508 which would mean the Qt fixes
aren't helping here. But if there's a Qt aspect to the bug - for example
the network not being broken elsewhere but just store results not
working when switching between connections - it could be now fixed as Qt
better reports the connectivity.

Touch seeded packages, which is subscribed to qtbase-opensource-src in

  Network errors after changing between mobile data connection and wifi

Status in Canonical System Image:
  Confirmed
Status in qtbase-opensource-src package in Ubuntu:
  New
Status in unity-scope-click package in Ubuntu:
  Confirmed
Status in qtbase-opensource-src package in Ubuntu RTM:

  Customer reported this behaviour to bq support department regarding
  Ubuntu Core apps, but I reproduced it when looking for any app in
  Ubuntu Store

  Product: bq Aquaris E4.5 & E5
  FW version: r25,r5
  HW version:  MP

  PRECONDITIONS:  I was able to repro this after changing several times
  between mobile data connection and wifi with the Ubuntu store open.

  STEPS TO REPRO:
  1. Go to Ubuntu Store
  2. Look for some Ubuntu core apps( terminal, File manager for example )

  Actual Result:
  Cannot find no app in Ubuntu store
  Expected Result:
  Every search should show an apps list as a result

  Additional info: syslog and video attached