** Changed in: mediascanner2 (Ubuntu)
     Assignee: (unassigned) => James Henstridge (jamesh)

Touch seeded packages, which is subscribed to mediascanner2 in Ubuntu.

  Do not index Folder.jpg and AlbumArtSmall.jpg

Status in mediascanner2 package in Ubuntu:

  I have a bunch of directories in my music collection that include
  AlbumArtSmall.jpg and Folder.jpg files. For each of these, the photo
  app shows the album covers in the photo collection.

  The mediascanner should probably not index any images that are in the
  same directory as a music file, or at least not index any of the file
  names that might be used to supply album art without embedding it in
  the individual songs.