** Branch linked: lp:~uriboni/qtubuntu-camera/cameras-info

Touch seeded packages, which is subscribed to libhybris in Ubuntu.

  Can't enumerate cameras on the phone

Status in Canonical System Image:
  In Progress
Status in Oxide:
  Fix Released
Status in Oxide 1.11 series:
  Won't Fix
Status in Oxide 1.12 series:
  Fix Committed
Status in libhybris package in Ubuntu:
  Fix Released
Status in qtubuntu-camera package in Ubuntu:
  In Progress

Bug description:
  We recently added a QtMultimedia video capture backend to Oxide so
  that we can make video capture for WebRTC work on the phone. However,
  whilst this works fine on desktop, no cameras are detected on the
  phone because QCamera::availableDevices() returns nothing.

  It seems that this functionality hasn't been implemented in qtubuntu-
  camera (http://bazaar.launchpad.net/~phablet-team/qtubuntu-
  camera/trunk/view/head:/src/aalcameraserviceplugin.cpp#L43).

  Chromium does depend on the ability to enumerate devices, and there's
  a public facing API for this as well (https://developer.mozilla.org
  /en-US/docs/Web/API/MediaDevices).