** Also affects: indicator-network (Ubuntu)

Touch seeded packages, which is subscribed to indicator-network in

  detect network switch

Status in Canonical System Image:
  Confirmed
Status in connectivity-api package in Ubuntu:
  New
Status in indicator-network package in Ubuntu:

  Having in device connected 3G and WIFI at the same time and using
  connectivity api as described here [1] If I'm not wrong it should be
  emiting some sort of bandwidth signal when WIFI gets disconnected for
  an application to know that the connection is now 3G instead of WIFI.
  However, i don't receive any NetworkingStatus::limitationsChanged. Is
  it working properly?. I tested on Krillin and Arale with same result.

  [1] https://developer.ubuntu.com/api/devel/ubuntu-14.10/cplusplus
  /connectivity-

api/classubuntu_1_1connectivity_1_1NetworkingStatus.html#a8f5c697c65d6f742f86f21c654aca0a8