Jamie, I thought we had dropped all the fakeenv rules for autopilot?
Indeed we did switch to the notion of having dedicated devices that we
manually curate into known states before testing.

So all rules that support faking envs or mocking for autopilot can be
removed.

Touch seeded packages, which is subscribed to apparmor-easyprof-ubuntu
in Ubuntu.

  Cannot run "sudo chroot ." in Terminal

Status in apparmor-easyprof-ubuntu package in Ubuntu:

  The Terminal app is being denied to exec the shell inside a chroot
  when attempting to run sudo chroot .:

  Jan 15 15:09:22 ubuntu-phablet kernel: [66337.301777] type=1400
  audit(1452888562.238:76): apparmor="DENIED" operation="exec"
  profile="com.ubuntu.terminal_terminal_0.7.140" name="/home/phablet
  /vivid-chroot/bin/bash" pid=30547 comm="chroot" requested_mask="x"
  denied_mask="x" fsuid=0 ouid=0

  It would be nice to fix this so that sudo chroot . will work, so that
  people can use a chroot to install additional console apps and tools,
  rather than using writable images, following the instructions on
  AskUbuntu at http://bit.ly/1RLv3g9