** Also affects: canonical-devices-system-image

** Changed in: canonical-devices-system-image

** Also affects: webbrowser-app (Ubuntu)

** Changed in: canonical-devices-system-image
     Assignee: (unassigned) => David Barth (dbarth)

** Changed in: canonical-devices-system-image
    Milestone: None => backlog

** Changed in: webbrowser-app (Ubuntu)

Touch seeded packages, which is subscribed to webbrowser-app in Ubuntu.

  Scrollbar styling should be the same as the UITK scrollbar

Status in Canonical System Image:
  New
Status in Oxide:
  New
Status in webbrowser-app package in Ubuntu:

  Currently the styles don't match between the new style for the ui
  toolkit scrollbar and oxides scroll bar. See the attached image as an
  example. Also the "narrow" style on touch devices differs.

  I see this can be changed in chrome by editing some css files, is it
  possible to do the same in oxide? Or is this even doable in oxide? I
  tried to look through the content api docs but I couldn't make head
  nor tail of it :-)