I can not seem to run the requested command. I just get this:

ubuntu-bug 1540672
No pending crash reports. Try --help for more information.

Note: while experienced at bug reports and such, I have never ever
successfully run any of the collect stuff.

** Attachment added: "the requested file"

https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/isc-dhcp/+bug/1540672/+attachment/4581937/+files/usr.sbin.dhcpd.002

** Changed in: isc-dhcp (Ubuntu)

Touch seeded packages, which is subscribed to isc-dhcp in Ubuntu.

  [xenial] dhcp server does not work with apparmor enabled

Status in isc-dhcp package in Ubuntu:

  I only seem to be able to make my dhcp server work properly by disabling
apparmor.
  With apparmor enabled it seems to complain that it is unable to open the
leases file for append.
  With apparmor either disabled completely (via linux command line in grub), or
set to complain mode for /usr/sbin/dhcpd, the dhcp server appears to work fine
(so far).

  Observed with 2.10-0ubuntu11, and 2.10-0ubuntu12 (from the update of
  today). I do not know about any previous version, as this is my first
  attempt with xenial at setting up a dhcp server.

  My system is being built fresh from the daily Ubuntu server AMD64 ISO
  of 2016.01.30. The hard disk is new, as the old one (12.04 server)
  failed.

  I do not know if it is relevant, but I do notice an edit date of
  2016.01.25 in /etc/apparmor.d/usr.sbin.dhcpd

  The main problem log line:

  kernel: [   22.629981] audit: type=1400 audit(1454368046.405:10):
  apparmor="DENIED" operation="capable" profile="/usr/sbin/dhcpd"
  pid=1198 comm="dhcpd" capability=1  capname="dac_override"