CurrentDesktop: Unity
Date: Fri Feb 26 11:53:36 2016
DistributionChannelDescriptor:
 # This is a distribution channel descriptor
 # For more information see http://wiki.ubuntu.com/DistributionChannelDescriptor
 canonical-oem-somerville-trusty-amd64-osp1-20150721-1
InstallationMedia: Ubuntu 14.04 "Trusty" - Build amd64 LIVE Binary
20150721-23:28
LightdmConfig:
 [SeatDefaults]
 autologin-guest=false
 autologin-user-timeout=0
 autologin-session=lightdm-autologin
SourcePackage: lightdm

** Affects: lightdm (Ubuntu)

** Tags: amd64 apport-bug third-party-packages trusty

Touch seeded packages, which is subscribed to lightdm in Ubuntu.

  lightdm unresponsive after suspend

Status in lightdm package in Ubuntu:

  I'm using an Ubuntu OEM image on the Dell Precision 5510. After
  unboxing and applying all updates (running apt-get update/upgrade
  multiple times), if I suspend the system, when it comes back (or also
  after failing to suspend), lightdm does not show a password field, and
  selecting my username does not bring up a password field. If I click
  on the gear in the upper right corner, I can choose to switch
  accounts; doing that, after several seconds, lightdm comes back, and I
  can unlock the user session.

  Package: lightdm 1.10.6-0ubuntu1
  ProcVersionSignature: Ubuntu 3.19.0-33.38~14.04.1-generic 3.19.8-ckt7
  Uname: Linux 3.19.0-33-generic x86_64
  ApportVersion: 2.14.1-0ubuntu3.19
  Architecture: amd64
  CurrentDesktop: Unity