Please don't file bugs against "systemd" about random crashes and
problems, like this or bug 1522313. Apport pops up crash notifications
and sends these properly, with the necessary information for developers
and against the right package. Please send this crash like that.

** Changed in: systemd (Ubuntu)

  Thunar crashes when moving file

Status in systemd package in Ubuntu:
  Invalid

Bug description:
  Almost every time I move a file Thunar crashes. Data is not lost, file
  appears to be moved after restarting Thunar. I get 'Ubuntu experienced
  internal error ..' with report but I'm unable to attach it here.

  Error title: thunar crashed with SIGSEGV in
g_type_check_instance_is_fundamentally_a()
  version: thunar 1.6.10-1
  Ubuntu 15.10