   can't change the keyboard layout

Touch seeded packages, which is subscribed to ubuntu-keyboard in Ubuntu.

  BQ E4.5: QWERTZ keyboard per bluetooth

Status in ubuntu-keyboard package in Ubuntu:

  I think I have now found exactly what I was locking for as BT keyboard with
mouse "on board":

  http://www.amazon.de/dp/B0142BCTT2?psc=1

http://www.amazon.co.uk/BATTOP-Ultra-Thin-Bluetooth-Wireless-Keyboard/dp/B0142BCTT2

  This has a German QWERTZ layout and it pairs fine with the E4.5
  The only problem I have is, it is German QWERTZ layout and I do
  not know how to change this in the Ubuntu BQ E4.5. Normaly in Ubuntu
  desktop you can change this, or in FreeBSD, in KDE, etc. How this must
  be done in the BQ E4.5, maybe with some command from phablets shell.

  I tried, for example

  $ sudo dpkg-reconfigure keyboard-configuration

  but this complains about the root FS being read-only.