@Matthias: Yes lets take the disconnection as separate bug so that we
can close this one. The bug you've tested now landed in rc-proposed and
will be part of OTA10.

That the connection times out smells really like a different problem so
another bug is the right way. Can you attach the log files there too?

** Changed in: pulseaudio (Ubuntu)

** Changed in: canonical-devices-system-image

Touch seeded packages, which is subscribed to bluez in Ubuntu.

  In CAR bluetooth not working

Status in Canonical System Image:
  Fix Committed
Status in bluez package in Ubuntu:
  Invalid
Status in pulseaudio package in Ubuntu:
  Fix Committed

Bug description:
  I have paired my phone with my car as always (connection did work in
  the past). Connection runs as expected and everything like display,
  phone book, ... but this evening I wanted to place a call from my car
  and it did not work. I was then also not able to take a call (I could
  not hear the conterpart and the counterpart could not hear me).

  Since yesterday I am on:

  current build number: 259
  device name: krillin
  channel: ubuntu-touch/rc-proposed/bq-aquaris.en
  last update: 2016-02-16 12:09:18
  version version: 259
  version ubuntu: 20160216
  version device: 20160108-efc96d8
  version custom: 20160111-926-36--vivid

  With OTA9 I did not have the issue. I have attached my logs. I have
  enabled the following bug-settings for bluetooth:

  sudo sed -i 's/exec \/usr\/sbin\/bluetoothd/exec
  \/usr\/sbin\/bluetoothd -d/g' /etc/init/bluetooth.conf

  sudo sed -i 's/--start/--start --log-level=debug/g'
  /usr/share/upstart/sessions/pulseaudio.conf

  I have modified the line in ofono.override to:

  exec ofonod -P -d provision,udev*,dun*,smart*,hfp_bluez5,stktest,sap

  I hope my reporting helps to trace down this issue.

  Uranicus