Public bug reported:

When typing into a text field in the browser app using a bluetooth
keyboard, the return key does not work. Other keys work as expected.Test
it in launchpad (I'm experiencing it right now, there should have been a
line break after the previous sentence) or on any other web page.This is
Ubuntu Phone OTA-9.1 on Meizu MX4.

** Affects: webbrowser-app (Ubuntu)

Touch seeded packages, which is subscribed to webbrowser-app in Ubuntu.

  Return key not working with bluetooth keyboard

Status in webbrowser-app package in Ubuntu: