yes here it is.

** Attachment added: "_usr_bin_webbrowser-app.1000.crash.tgz crash file in
/var/crash"

https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/webbrowser-app/+bug/1550893/+attachment/4599172/+files/_usr_bin_webbrowser-app.1000.crash.tgz

Touch seeded packages, which is subscribed to webbrowser-app in Ubuntu.

  system freezes when starting /usr/bin/webbrowser-app on 14.04

Status in webbrowser-app package in Ubuntu:

  When I start application "webbrowser-app" from unity on a standard
Ubuntu/Unity system,
  thewebbrowser  window opens with the google page, then the system freezes
except that I can move the mouse.
  No mouse click is active, unable to do anything else. I must reboot the
computer.
  The ALT SYSREQ R-S-E-I-U-B reacts at step "B"

  Parameters: lsb_release -rd
  Release:      14.04

  The system is up-to-udate, and standard with many (standard) packages
  installed.

  Step to reproduce:
  -------------------------
  Inside of a Unity shortcut .desktop file like the firefox one:
~/.local/share/applications/firefox.desktop
  Create a new entry like:

  [uwb Shortcut Group]
  Name=Navigateur Web Ubuntu
  Exec=/usr/bin/webbrowser-app

  and add the "uwb" in the line "X-Ayatana-Desktop-Shortcuts"
  Save it.
  Now please use the Unity / Firefox Icon, and  in the menu, select this new
entry "Navigateur Web Ubuntu".
  The system freeze occurs and you cannot do anything else than moving your
mouse.

  What should do:
  ---------------------
  The application should be usable and running.

  Package: webbrowser-app 0.23+14.04.20140428-0ubuntu1
  ProcVersionSignature: Ubuntu 3.19.0-51.58~14.04.1-generic 3.19.8-ckt13
  Uname: Linux 3.19.0-51-generic x86_64
  ApportVersion: 2.14.1-0ubuntu3.19
  Architecture: amd64
  CurrentDesktop: Unity
  Date: Sun Feb 28 10:18:26 2016
  InstallationMedia: Ubuntu 14.04.3 LTS "Trusty Tahr" - Beta amd64+mac
(20150805)
  SourcePackage: webbrowser-app