Unity seems to need another slash now in the result art uri:

* "image://thumbnailer/pathtoimage" fails
* but "image://thumbnailer//pathtoimage" works

So I've adjusted the result art uri accordingly.

fixed in 1.28 attached to bug and pushed to clicks since this is
probably needed for OTA10.

** Attachment added: "com.canonical.scopes.photos-local_1.28_armhf.click"

https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/unity-scopes-api/+bug/1384243/+attachment/4603549/+files/com.canonical.scopes.photos-local_1.28_armhf.click

Touch seeded packages, which is subscribed to unity-scopes-shell in

  photos edited in gallery do not display edited in  "My Photos" scope

Status in The Savilerow project:
  Confirmed
Status in Thumbnailer:
  Invalid
Status in unity-scopes-api package in Ubuntu:
  Invalid
Status in unity-scopes-shell package in Ubuntu:
  Invalid

Bug description:
  I opened a photo from My Photos scope Preview > Open in the gallery.
  Rotate it. When I return to the scope, fully refreshed, the photo does
  not display rotated.

  Wait for scope to exit and then refresh it: still not rotated.

  Restart unity8-dash: now it displays rotated.

  I would expect dash toolkit to honor the edited state of a photo and
  display it rotated as appropriate.

  Note:
  Gallery app uses a URI that starts with image://thumbnailer/absPathToPhoto to
display photos with correct rotation. However, scopes require the URI starts
with photo://. Without that, the Open button on the preview does not open the
photo in gallery.