** Also affects: canonical-devices-system-image

** Changed in: canonical-devices-system-image

** Changed in: canonical-devices-system-image

** Changed in: canonical-devices-system-image
     Assignee: (unassigned) => Zoltan Balogh (bzoltan)

** Changed in: canonical-devices-system-image
    Milestone: None => ww08-2016

Touch seeded packages, which is subscribed to webbrowser-app in Ubuntu.

  4 autopilot test failures (related to ESC key) on desktop

Status in Canonical System Image:
  Fix Committed
Status in ubuntu-ui-toolkit package in Ubuntu:
  Fix Released
Status in webbrowser-app package in Ubuntu:

  I just upgraded my desktop machine from wily to xenial, and 4
  autopilot tests are now consistently failing:

  webbrowser_app.tests.test_keyboard.TestKeyboard.test_find_in_page_ctrl_f
  webbrowser_app.tests.test_keyboard.TestKeyboard.test_escape_from_address_bar
  webbrowser_app.tests.test_keyboard.TestKeyboard.test_bookmark

webbrowser_app.tests.test_suggestions.TestSuggestions.test_suggestions_escape_on_addressbar

  All of them involve pressing the ESC key and expecting something to
  happen, which is where they fail. I suspect something changed in the
  UITK (it might have gained default handling of ESC for various
  components, which overrides our custom implementation?). Needs further
  investigation.