** Also affects: qtpim-opensource-src (Ubuntu RTM)

Touch seeded packages, which is subscribed to qtpim-opensource-src in

  Wrong time with event series

Status in Ubuntu Calendar App:
  In Progress
Status in qtpim-opensource-src package in Ubuntu:
  In Progress
Status in qtpim-opensource-src package in Ubuntu RTM:

  Hello,
  steps to reproduce bug:
  On website of Google calendar I created event, repeating from Monday till
Friday with time 8.00-16.00. Next I've edited event, only Thursday and changed
time to 8.00 - 17.00, rest remain the same. Last step: I installed Calendar app
from store, added Google online account in system settings, enable calendar
part. That synced it with Calendar app. I've opened Calendar app and I see that
events, but all 5 of them are 8.00 - 16.00. On Google calendar website I see
Thursday with changed time (also everything works on my Arch -> KDE Kontact
app).

  PS. Is there a possibility to add Google Tasks to Ubuntu system (Tasks
  app?)? Where I should report such thing?