** Also affects: apport (Ubuntu)

** No longer affects: ubuntu-mate

Touch seeded packages, which is subscribed to apport in Ubuntu.

  apport-collect 16.04 not working

Status in apport package in Ubuntu:

  I've been running my install of 16.04 MATE PPC on my PM 3,1 for 3 - 4
  weeks . . . I've found several bugs that I reported on the QA tracker
  as well as here on LP . . . along with those bugs . . . I've tried
  several times to add the "apport-collect" data to those bugs . . .
  each time that process fails, error window "nothing added" . . . the
  browser opens and I can log into LP, but the data is not transmitted
  to the bug report.