used by unity8.

I tried to get data from gdb, but it wasn't very helpful:
(gdb) bt
#0  0xa803cce2 in ?? ()
#1  0xa803cb98 in ?? ()
Backtrace stopped: previous frame identical to this frame (corrupt stack?)

More details are needed.

** Affects: unity8 (Ubuntu)

  unity8 hang w/ CPU pegged (needs more detail)

Status in unity8 package in Ubuntu:

  Sometime in the past week or so, it seems that unity8 acquired a new
  bug which causes it to use 100% CPU and stop responding.  I saw it
  happen on krillin rc-proposed 286 and 288 with silo 39 (address-book-
  app) installed.  Jibel saw it with a different silo, and mterry
  reports seeing it with yet another different silo.

  Details are being collected still, but this bug serves as a place to
  put the data together.

  For me, the steps involved to trigger it were:
  1. Flash rc-proposed to a krillin.
  2. Install silo 39, address-book-app, and reboot.  (probably not relevant)
  3. Log in, configure time zone, disable automatic updates, configure login to
use a passcode instead of passphrase, set screen to never turn itself off.
  5. Tilt the phone to make the screen rotate.

  At this point, the UI stopped responding and 'top' showed 100% CPU
  being used by unity8.

  #0  0xa803cce2 in ?? ()
  #1  0xa803cb98 in ?? ()