Do you mean that the version of Ubuntu.Web should have been bumped when all the
imports were updated to Ubuntu.Components 1.3¹ ?
If so, I agree but it seems quite late to do that change. The imports were
bumped 7 months ago, and at the time I was not aware that UITK versions were
incompatible with each other (IIRC this was discovered by accident, SDK folks
didn’t anticipate it either), which is the reason why the version of Ubuntu.Web
was not bumped.

It is definitely something that will be taken into account next time
such a change happens. Not sure we want to do anything about it for the
current version though.

¹ https://bazaar.launchpad.net/~phablet-team/webbrowser-
app/trunk/revision/1120

Touch seeded packages, which is subscribed to webbrowser-app in Ubuntu.

  Ubuntu.Web QML component not providing stable versioned API

Status in webbrowser-app package in Ubuntu:

  The webbrowser-app source package is what provides the Ubuntu.Web QML
  component. However, this component is not properly versioned in a
  stable way that aligns with the UITK versioning. As a result, apps are
  broken simply by newer versions of the package being included in
  updates.

  For example, if one has an application that uses Ubuntu.Web, but was
  still using the older Ubuntu.Components import, the newer version of
  Ubuntu.Web imports the newer Ubuntu.Components, which creates
  conflicts, and results in various aspects of the app being broken, in
  particular many elements have improper theme rendering.

  As a supported part of the SDK, this should never happen, and QML
  imports should be version stable.