Can be managed more easily with NBS, might be worth working on post 0.23

Touch seeded packages, which is subscribed to mir in Ubuntu.

  [android] renogotiation of pixel formats is not supported, leading to
  potential stride/pixelformat issues

Status in Mir:
  Confirmed
Status in mir package in Ubuntu:

  Some drivers will call android's perform hook with:
  NATIVE_WINDOW_SET_BUFFERS_FORMAT. In the case that the pixel formats
  are the same depth, we accommodate this by just setting the format to
  the newly-requested format. (ie, mir_pixel_format_rgbx_8888 to
  mir_pixel_format_rgba_8888 is accommodated, as no reallocation is
  needed).

  However, we've encountered a device that will try to set the format to
  HAL_PIXEL_FORMAT_RGB_888  when mir has selected
  HAL_PIXEL_FORMAT_RGBX_8888. Since we're going from a 32 bit format to
  a 24 bit format, the stride information becomes incorrect.