Going to leave this bug open and assign a task for qtpim, so we can add
the proper support to open the event detail view.

** Also affects: qtpim (Ubuntu)

** Changed in: qtpim (Ubuntu)

** Changed in: qtpim (Ubuntu)

** Changed in: qtpim (Ubuntu)
     Assignee: (unassigned) => Renato Araujo Oliveira Filho (renatofilho)

** Changed in: ubuntu-calendar-app

** Changed in: ubuntu-calendar-app
    Milestone: 0.5 => 0.6

Touch seeded packages, which is subscribed to indicator-datetime in

  Indicator entry doesn’t open event details

Status in Ubuntu Calendar App:
  Confirmed
Status in indicator-datetime package in Ubuntu:
  Fix Released
Status in qtpim package in Ubuntu:

  When activating the indicator entry for an event, the calendar app is
  launched, but starts with the default view (e.g., the current day). I
  would expect the calendar to show the event details, in the same way
  as when I click an event in the calendar app itself.