[Expired for webbrowser-app (Ubuntu) because there has been no activity
for 60 days.]

** Changed in: webbrowser-app (Ubuntu)

Touch seeded packages, which is subscribed to webbrowser-app in Ubuntu.

  can add attachements to launchpad bugs

Status in webbrowser-app package in Ubuntu:
  Expired

Bug description:
  When opening a new bug or simply adding a file as a comment to an
  existing bug, I am not able to succesfully complete the process. I
  select attach file, and that opens the content picker. Then using the
  file manager, I select a file (50mb syslog). The focus goes back to
  the browser that displays the correct file name as it was ready to
  attach. When I press submit, the browser connection seems to timeot
  and displays a network error