This happened to me for first time.

Yesterday: - AGPS enabled.
- Drive 2 times, 36 km each time. No problems.

Night: - Fly mode.

Today: - Exit Fly mode and 3G (not wifi enabled).
- Start navigation with uNav.
- GPS has so bad accuracy.
- GPS has a good accuracy, uNav starts navigation.
- After 2 minutes, uNav stops. uNav isn't freeze, it's not getting new GPS
positions.
- I cancel the current route and start again: Message from uNav: GPS is denied.
- I close uNav and start Sensor Status in GPS tab. No positions during 15
minutes.
- I start uNav again, GPS Denied message is displayed. But every settings are
the same as in the start.
- I start OpenStreetMap (Alan's app): Javascript Alert, Geolocation error:
Permission denied.

Everything is fine in the uNav log in the moment that it didn't receive
new positions: http://pastebin.ubuntu.com/15549591/

Thanks in advance!

** Also affects: location-service (Ubuntu)

** Changed in: unav

** Summary changed:

- [OTA9.1][bq E5][uNa 0.56] uNav freezes in location or shows blank screen
+ GPS stops without reason

Touch seeded packages, which is subscribed to location-service in

  GPS stops without reason

Status in uNav:
  Invalid
Status in location-service package in Ubuntu:

  Hello Marcos,

  yesterday I was using uNav and:

  1) Looked for an address, found a route. Started driving and after some
indications, uNav just freezed in a location. No more response.
  2) Closed it, opened again (^__^) . Searched for the same location  and
quickly continued the route indications (without searching the route again:
good) but after sometime screen went blank (except for  zoom buttons on screen).

  3) Remembered that I didn't reboot the phone in a while. Reboot.
  Search for location,route, start driving. After some time blank screen
  again.

  4) Started logging, searached location, route... driving: blank screen (a
couple more)
  http://paste.ubuntu.com/15527213/
  http://paste.ubuntu.com/15527312/

  5) Reboot phone, etc: blank screen
  http://paste.ubuntu.com/15529159/

  6) Put phone into flight mode (don't ask) went out again, search for
location, route... driving: freeze in location
  http://paste.ubuntu.com/15529638/

  7) Closed uNav opened again: search for location: error: GPS Denied. Error
reading GPS status. Please review device settings.
  (obviouly I did not turned off the GPS... :))

  ¿Es grave doctor?