[Expired for xorg (Ubuntu) because there has been no activity for 60
days.]

** Changed in: xorg (Ubuntu)

Touch seeded packages, which is subscribed to xorg in Ubuntu.

  Menu bar menu options are small and do not reflect system font changes

Status in xorg package in Ubuntu:
  Expired

Bug description:
  Just upgraded to Ubuntu 15.10

  The individual menu bar menu options are very small.  I am not talking
  about the menu bar title or the menu names e.g. "File" "Edit" etc.,
  I'm talking about the individual options within each menu.  I expect
  the text of the menu items to be the same as other UI text, e.g. the
  Ubuntu Default font.

  Also, I would expect the size of the menu options text to change with
  the setting System Settings > Universal Access > Large Text but it
  does not.

  See attached image for two screen shots, one with Large Text disabled
  and one with it enabled.  The text "Contents", "Universal Access", and
  "Quit" is the text that I expect to be bigger, and that I expect to
  get larger when enabling the Large Text setting.

  Further, the size of the menu item text is not affected by any of the
  font settings exposed by the app "ubuntu-tweak" which lets you change
  the default font, etc.

  This problem exists whether the menu bar is pinned to the top of the
  screen, or to the title bar of the individual application windows.

  I think this is a bug in xorg, but I am not sure.

  lsb_release -rd
  Release:      15.10

  apt-cache policy xorg
  xorg: