** Also affects: canonical-devices-system-image

** Changed in: canonical-devices-system-image
     Assignee: (unassigned) => Michał Sawicz (saviq)

** Changed in: canonical-devices-system-image
    Milestone: None => 11

** Changed in: unity8 (Ubuntu)
     Assignee: (unassigned) => Michał Sawicz (saviq)

** Changed in: unity8 (Ubuntu)

** Changed in: canonical-devices-system-image

** Also affects: ubuntu-ux

  bottom edge first time wizard is being incorrectly displayed on
  dialer-app and messaging-app

Status in Canonical System Image:
  New
Status in Ubuntu UX:
  New
Status in unity8 package in Ubuntu:

  A new bottom edge wizard is being displayed in the recent images, but
  there are cases where it is being displayed when it shouldn't.

  Steps to reproduce:

  1) Flash the phone with --wipe.
  2) Before opening dialer-app, lock the phone and receive a call.
  3) Once you accept the call, dialer-app is launched and instead of the live
call view, the wizard is displayed on top of it, but there is no bottom edge on
that screen, and I believe in this case we should not display any wizards,
specially because the phone is locked, but even if the phone was unlocked, we
should not display the wizard if the view does not have bottom edge enabled.

  Another case is when launching messaging-app or dialer-app in a dual
  sim environment. We have a first time dialog that appears behind the
  wizard. Not sure if that's expected, but seems to cause a bad user
  experience to me.