** Changed in: network-manager (Ubuntu)

Touch seeded packages, which is subscribed to network-manager in Ubuntu.

  Wifi stops working but doesn't disconnect

Status in network-manager package in Ubuntu:

  OK, I have this bug apparently since the 13.04, and I decided not to complain
about it or report it because I was about to upgrade to 13.10 (Saucy, which I'm
using now) and I thought the problem have already been found and might be fixed
in the new version.
  But that didn't happened... I'm upgraded to 13.10 and still have the bug.

  That's what happened and I'll try to make it as clear as possible (this is my
first bug report and I want it to be the best as possible).
  Also, sorry for bad English; that's not my mother-language.

  So, sometimes, when I'm using the internet, the wifi connection just stops
working.
  The connection stills ON (connected to my wifi router) but doesn't download
or upload, get or send any data. No application can reach the internet when the
bug happens.
  The bug is more noticeable when I'm using Chromium browser. I'm trying to see
a website or a page, but the Chromium keeps loading (in the inferior left bar
shows "solving hosts" or something like that), and the loading takes some
seconds until Chromium shows a error message in the tab.
  But this bug not only happens when using Chromium or Nightly or any other
browser. It's permanent and happens anytime. Sometimes it happens when using
browsers, in the middle of downloads (by browser and by torrent), in the middle
of update or upgrade, or even when I'm not using the internet at all. I open
Hedgewars or the OpenOffice Writer and then, when I close the application and
try to use the internet, it just doesn't work.
  The connection stills on, Ubuntu stills connected to the wifi router.

  But there's another interesting fact: when I disconnect and connect,
  the internet back working again. No speed limits or any other bugs
  (until it happens again, since this bug is persistent; it happens many
  times per day. Disconnect and connect works always when it happens).

  I verified the internet with Windows 7 and Windows 8 and nothing
  happened. It's not hardware problem, it's Ubuntu bug, indeed.

  And even another interesting fact: this bug happened twice while I was
  writing this bug report!

  Apparently, there's no time period that this bug appears (like... each
  5 minutes, or each 1 hour). It happens in no scheduled time, the time
  for this to happen is totally random (APPARENTLY -- I never made an
  official time-counting by clock or anything such).

  I already talked about this bug in askubuntu.com and I saw one person
  experiencing this same bug (only one person, but... stills being an
  annoying bug for those who have it).

  As asked, here are the release of Ubuntu and the version of the
  suspected package (used "sudo apt-cache policy network-manager"):