Small update with MX4. I've switched from UT to Cyanogenmod 12.1 and tested GPS
fix.
It get that fix in 2-3 seconds with data mobile and WiFi turned off! So problem
isn't hardware, is software (at least in MX4).

Touch seeded packages, which is subscribed to unity-scopes-shell in

  Can't get correct location information before use other GPS apps

Status in NearBy Scope:
  New
Status in location-service package in Ubuntu:
  Confirmed
Status in unity-scopes-api package in Ubuntu:
  Invalid
Status in unity-scopes-shell package in Ubuntu:

  My location should be Tainan, Taiwan.
  If I did not run another GPS apps before, NearBy shows my location is in the
center of Taiwan.

  system-image-cli -i
  current build number: 76
  device name: arale
  channel: ubuntu-touch/rc-proposed/meizu.en
  last update: 2015-08-04 15:20:42
  version version: 76
  version ubuntu: 20150804
  version device: 20150709-8965e37