** Also affects: ubuntu-keyboard (Ubuntu)

Touch seeded packages, which is subscribed to ubuntu-keyboard in Ubuntu.

  [Ubuntu-Touch] Num-Block, add comma & full stop

Status in ubuntu-keyboard:
  New
Status in ubuntu-keyboard package in Ubuntu:

  I am an Ubuntu Touch user and I use the following version on my phone:

  current build number: 272
  device name: krillin
  channel: ubuntu-touch/rc-proposed/bq-aquaris.en
  last update: 2016-03-03 07:16:51
  version version: 272
  version ubuntu: 20160303
  version device: 20160108-efc96d8
  version custom: 20160111-926-36--vivid

  In some cases where data needs to be entered into text sections on the
  phone a num-block appears (see picture). In my case it is the Garmin-
  Connect webapp. There I need to enter a "float"-number (e.g. 77,3 or
  77.3).

  Expectation:
  The num-block allows me to enter digits (0 - 9) and "," or ".".

  Situation:
  "," or "." is not available. But in the lower right corner there is an empty
field where these characters could be implemented.