Public bug reported:

Reported in the ubuntu-phone mailing list's ``Landing team 31.03.16''
thread:

Richard Somlói:
>  "Tomorrow" should be "Holnap" in Hungarian, and it worked well with the
> previous images. Could somebody confirm it with another language?

sil2100:
> I just checked the indicator-datetime language pack and see Tomorrow as
> translated in all possible places there, so at least it's not a problem with
> the langpack itself. I would recommend filling in a bug against
> indicator-datetime so that the developers can take a look what's wrong.
> But there is certainly something wrong since I get the same issue with the
> Polish locale.

** Affects: indicator-datetime (Ubuntu)

** Attachment added: "screenshot of `Tomorrow' untranslated"

https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/1566341/+attachment/4624615/+files/tomorrow.png

Touch seeded packages, which is subscribed to indicator-datetime in

  ``Tomorrow'' appears untranslated

Status in indicator-datetime package in Ubuntu: