I think this is a duplicate of bug 1565987, which is a duplicate of bug
1118903.

** Also affects: mir

   [enhancement] Mir lacks a software rendering backend

Touch seeded packages, which is subscribed to mir in Ubuntu.

  Ubuntu 16.04 Beta 2 Unity 8 not load

Status in Mir:
  New
Status in mir package in Ubuntu:
  New
Status in unity8 package in Ubuntu:

  Hi, i am testing the new Ubuntu 16.04 beta 2 and i fallow this steps
  to install the unity 8

  sudo apt-get update && sudo apt-get dist-upgrade
  sudo apt-get install unity8-desktop-session-mir

  right, this istall
  But, it doesn t load it freezy

  Take a look
  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xzutGLXVpTk

  I did test this under my virtualbox 5  "ubuntu version" and "windows version"

  The same problem.

  I use under virtualbox
  My notebook is a corei7 5500u, 16 gig mem, gpu AMD R7265