Closing assumed fixed.

** Changed in: lightdm (Ubuntu)

Touch seeded packages, which is subscribed to lightdm in Ubuntu.

  upgradeing to ubuntu 15.05

Status in lightdm package in Ubuntu:
  Fix Released
Status in lim package in Ubuntu:

  It installs fine but when you restart the computer  ubuntu does not
  come back  it just stays  a black screen  and I left it over night
  and it was still in the black screen  so i had to reinstall 12.04 ver
  again  and upgrade  up to 14.10 for the threed time  im not upgradeing
  to 15.04 until i know it works  like 14.10 ver  softwere  .

   i want to be at the current ver  but it keeps crashing my computer

  im staying at 14.10 version  thanks  any q's
  Please e-mail me at  nitro9...@gmail.com