I did not recieve the OTA-9 update since the date of release, and OTA-10
has not arrived on my BQ E4.5 yet, will I ever get another update for my
phone?

Touch seeded packages, which is subscribed to system-image in Ubuntu.

  Fails to receive OTA updates

Status in Canonical System Image:
  Fix Committed
Status in Ubuntu system image:
  Fix Released
Status in system-image package in Ubuntu:
  Fix Released
Status in ubuntu-download-manager package in Ubuntu:
  In Progress
Status in ubuntu-system-settings package in Ubuntu:

  Ubuntu Touch 15.04 (r23) [mako]

  Issue: Phone appears to fail to receive OTA updates. Previously, I jumped
from (r15) to (r23) due to missing OTA updates. Currently, I see (r24) appears
to be released on 2015 Oct 16.
  Expected behavior: System Settings > System > Updates (or System Settings >
About this phone > Check for updates) reveals new image that I can release and
download.
  Actual behavior: Checking for updates... > Software is up to date

  See the comment regarding similar issues for large app installs.
  It seems if anything interrupts the transfer or if the connection is somewhat
slow the download performance degenerates then times out.