This bug was fixed in the package qtbase-opensource-src - 5.5.1+dfsg-
16ubuntu6

---------------
qtbase-opensource-src (5.5.1+dfsg-16ubuntu6) xenial; urgency=medium

  [ Alberto Mardegan ]
  * debian/patches/xcb_fix_parent_screen_of_embedded_windows.patch:
    - Fix wrong size of embedded window. Fixed in upstream Qt 5.6.
      (LP: #1564767)

 -- Timo Jyrinki <timo-jyri...@ubuntu.com>  Tue, 05 Apr 2016 13:59:17
+0000

** Changed in: qtbase-opensource-src (Ubuntu)

Touch seeded packages, which is subscribed to qtbase-opensource-src in

  Wrong size of embedded window

Status in webapps-sprint:
  In Progress
Status in qtbase-opensource-src package in Ubuntu:

  When creating an online account in Xenial, the embedded webview is not
  properly resized to fill up the embedder's area (see attached
  screenshot).

  I'll investigate to find out whether this is a problem with the window
  manager, or with the XEMBED implementation in Gdk or Qt; but
  meanwhile, I'll try to apply a workaround in unity-control-center-
  signon.