Public bug reported:

UBUNTU RELEASE: Ubuntu Touch OTA 10

PACKAGE VERSION: 14.04

clicked on the microphone button to record audio and a pop-up dialog
appeared stating that the messaging-app was requesting access to the
microphone.

EXPECTED: To be able to allow access to the microphone and continue
composing message.

OCCURRED: Only the top half of the dialog was visible since the keyboard
was still displayed on screen.  After pressing the "home" button on my
Meizu MX4, I was taken back to the app selection scope but the keyboard
was still displayed.  I then locked the phone and unlocked to see if
this would cause the keyboard to disappear but, after 10 minutes since
the problem occurred, the keyboard is still displayed on the lock
screen.

** Affects: messaging-app (Ubuntu)

Touch seeded packages, which is subscribed to messaging-app in Ubuntu.

  Keyboard doesn't disappear

Status in messaging-app package in Ubuntu: