** Changed in: canonical-devices-system-image
    Milestone: None => 11

** Changed in: canonical-devices-system-image
     Assignee: (unassigned) => Michał Sawicz (saviq)

** Changed in: canonical-devices-system-image

  Preview horizontal swiping removed in OTA-10

Status in Canonical System Image:
  New
Status in Ubuntu UX:
  New
Status in unity8 package in Ubuntu:

  Sorry I not sure if this is the correct place to report this. My hardware is
the MX4 with OTA-10 update.
  I am a little disappointed with the OTA-10 update, one of the best scope
features "swipe left and right through cashed (second level down)  more
detailed articles" such as used on the softpedia and news scopes,  has been
removed. This feature was very easy to use and did not require you to keep
using the back button to the top level scope items to select the next text to
read. This function  was on all scopes (I think), upto OTA-9.1, some such
Softpeadia and the news scope used it to great effect. I was hoping this would
become more commonly used giving less need to go to the website. Can you please
consider adding this excellent feature back in or OTA-11.

  Please see examples scope 2nd level swipe to the right showing the
  first article and moving to the next (OTA 9.1). You cant do this on
  OTA-10, real same. I also think it looked so cool that it was a real
  selling point for the software.

  Thanks for your support and hard work, love Ubuntu Touch and have
  already placed an order for the BQ M10 tablet,

  Best regards

  Dave H