** Description changed:

- I dont know how to explain this bug. I upload a picture. The apps from the
phone doesnt show up in the app scope.
- After OTA-10 update. It happens 2 times. I had to reboot, and after that
everything ok. But after OTA-10 update I needed to reboot to many times. I dont
like this update. It's beautifull as design but have to many things that is
slowing down the phone maybe.
+ I upload a picture that explains the bug better than me. The apps from
+ the phone doesn't show up in the app scope.

+ After OTA-10 update it happens 2 times. I had to reboot and after that
+ everything was ok.

- If you need more info I can search for logs with adb if you can give me more
instructions.
+ After OTA-10 update I needed to reboot the phone too many times. I don't
+ like this update. It's beautifull as design and many bugs were solved
+ with this update, but many things are slowing down the phone maybe.
+
+ If you need more info I can search for logs with adb if you can give me
+ more instructions.

** Summary changed:

- The main scope with apps doesn show up
+ The main app scope doesn't show up

  The main app scope doesn't show up

Status in ubuntu-system-settings package in Ubuntu:
  New
Status in unity-scope-click package in Ubuntu:
  New
Status in unity8 package in Ubuntu:

  I upload a picture that explains the bug better than me. The apps from
  the phone doesn't show up in the app scope.

  After OTA-10 update it happens 2 times. I had to reboot and after that
  everything was ok.