This are the scopes that I use now.

** Attachment added: "screenshot20160408_221340061.png"

https://bugs.launchpad.net/canonical-devices-system-image/+bug/1568007/+attachment/4629462/+files/screenshot20160408_221340061.png

Touch seeded packages, which is subscribed to unity-scopes-api in

  The main app scope doesn't show up

Status in Canonical System Image:
  New
Status in unity-scopes-api package in Ubuntu:
  New
Status in unity8 package in Ubuntu:

  I upload a picture that explains the bug better than me. The apps from
  the phone doesn't show up in the app scope.

  After OTA-10 update it happens 2 times. I had to reboot and after that
  everything was ok.

  After OTA-10 update I needed to reboot the phone too many times. I
  don't like this update. It's beautifull as design and many bugs were
  solved with this update, but many things are slowing down the phone
  maybe.

  If you need more info I can search for logs with adb if you can give
  me more instructions.