I am still stuck on OTA-8 update since december 2015.

I did not get any single OTA update notificaition after OTA-8, can
somebody help fix this issue?

Touch seeded packages, which is subscribed to ubuntu-download-manager in

  Sometimes no notification when new OTA is available

Status in The Avila project:
  Confirmed
Status in Canonical System Image:
  New
Status in ubuntu-download-manager package in Ubuntu:

  frieza 7

  I flashed build 7, there is build 8 on system-image.u.c but I didn't
  receive a notification. client.log and u-d-m attached.