** Changed in: canonical-devices-system-image

Touch seeded packages, which is subscribed to qtbase-opensource-src in

  Multiple calls to finished/error signals of QNAM object

Status in Canonical System Image:
  Fix Committed
Status in qtbase-opensource-src package in Ubuntu:
  Fix Released
Status in qtbase-opensource-src package in Ubuntu RTM:

  Recently I've noticed that some odd issues where the
  QNetworkAccessManager API is being used to communicate with REST APIs
  in some of our code. I've tracked this down as far as it seems that
  the finished/error signals seem to get called multiple times,
  sometimes.

  This has resulted in bug #1552546 in ubuntuone-credentials. When
  logging in, if you enter the wrong password, it should show you an
  error message stating that either the email or password was incorrect.
  However, a generic network error message is being shown instead. When
  examining the logs, it seems that the correct error is sent, and then
  an invalid call to the finished signal was made, and a second error
  sent, resulting in the generic network error displayed to the user.
  This same issue happens when the 2FA code is required as well, and a
  network error message is displayed, rather than the 2FA required
  message.