Architecture: armhf
Date: Fri Sep  5 19:20:14 2014
InstallationMedia: Ubuntu Utopic Unicorn (development branch) - armhf
(20140821-115005)
SourcePackage: indicator-messages

** Affects: indicator-messages (Ubuntu)

** Tags: apport-bug armhf utopic

Touch seeded packages, which is subscribed to indicator-messages in

  Impossible to answer to SMS from indicator-messages

Status in “indicator-messages” package in Ubuntu:

  What is expected : In the indicator-messages, being able to answer to
  SMS directly without having to open the messaging-app

  What happens : Sometimes I can't answer directly : The SMS appear, I
  can enter some text with the keyboard, but I can't click the send
  button because it's disabled (grey instead of orange). 1/4 to 1/3 of
  the SMS I receive are concerned. If I can't answer the SMS, the button
  in the top-right of the item works and I open the app this way to
  answer

  How to reproduce : I don't see any reason for the SMS not to be
  answerable. Nothing special in it, not an MMS, not specially long, but
  as I said in my case it happens quite often. It's not a matter of
  times as in the same list (ie if I have a few messages listed), I can
  answer some of them... but not each.

  Package: indicator-messages 13.10.1+14.10.20140814.1-0ubuntu1
  Uname: Linux 3.4.0-5-mako armv7l
  ApportVersion: 2.14.6-0ubuntu2
  Architecture: armhf
  Date: Fri Sep  5 19:20:14 2014