** Attachment added: "3. Back to today scope from an open app."

https://bugs.launchpad.net/today-scope/+bug/1569976/+attachment/4636756/+files/screenshot20160414_134043763.png

  Unable to scroll back to the top

Status in Today Scope:
  Triaged
Status in unity8 package in Ubuntu:

  OTA 10.1, BQ Aquaris E4.5
  I see several similar bugs posted here, but none of them match this exactly.

  The Today scope is unable to scroll back to the top where the day is
  shown. I can reproduce this by doing the following.

  1. Start the phone
  2. Drag and release to update Today scope
  3. Quickly scroll down to bottom of Today scope and swipe to the next scope
(App scope) before the update is finished.
  4. Swipe back to Today scope.

  Now the Today scope will be unable to scroll to the top. I have to
  reboot the phone to get the Today scope working again.

  Also, when Today scope is stuck, open an app and long swipe right to
  it once and it will snap back to being stuck in the lower half again.