status fixreleased

** Changed in: lxc (Ubuntu)

Touch seeded packages, which is subscribed to lxc in Ubuntu.

  16.04 LTS server installs lxc lxd as default, without option in the
  "Software selection" screen.

Status in lxc package in Ubuntu:

  I think this is annoying with it installed as default on all servers,
  I prefer to have the option to install it if it should be used on
  specific servers having this installed on all servers does not make
  any sense to me at least.

  A tickbox in the "Software selection" screen would be perfect or the
  release of an minimal 16.04 LTS server iso.

  Release:      16.04

  apt-cache policy lxd
  lxd:
    Installed: 2.0.0-0ubuntu1