** Changed in: indicator-datetime (Ubuntu)

** Also affects: canonical-devices-system-image

** Changed in: canonical-devices-system-image
    Milestone: None => 11

** Changed in: canonical-devices-system-image
     Assignee: (unassigned) => Bill Filler (bfiller)

** Changed in: canonical-devices-system-image

** Changed in: canonical-devices-system-image

Touch seeded packages, which is subscribed to indicator-datetime in

  Broken handling of All-Day events

Status in Canonical System Image:
  In Progress
Status in indicator-datetime package in Ubuntu:
  In Progress

Bug description:
  All-day events are not being shown on the day they occur, when that
  date is selected in the calendar, and all-day events which occur on
  Fridays seem to not be appearing at all. Furthermore, it also seems
  that all-day events which span multiple days are also handled poorly,
  listed as starting at 00:00 on the first day, and not appearing on the
  other days.

  In Online Services we have a few calendars for hours, meetings, and
  for the client engineering subteam we have review days, which we
  specify in a calendar. I have these calendars subscribed to in
  Evolution. The all-day events used to appear on the day they occurred,
  so this seems to be a regression.

  Some examples:

  All-day events; To see who is on call for reviews today, I must select
  the previous day. The event for Friday however, does not show up at
  all, so selecting Thursday dates on the calendar do not show me any
  future all-day events that occur on the Friday.

  Multi-day all-day event: I will be on holiday May 06-10, but this does
  not show correctly in the events list when I select any of those days.
  Instead, when I select the preceding Sunday May 05 in the calendar,
  the event shows as starting Monday at 00:00, rather than being an all-
  day event which spans multiple days.

  Package: indicator-datetime 12.10.3daily13.03.26-0ubuntu1
  ApportVersion: 2.9.2-0ubuntu8
  Architecture: amd64