Changing component. I'm also seeing this on 16.04 trying to use a
WF-3520 printer - it learns about the epson-inkjet-printer-201212w deb
from Epson but the deb can't be installed because xenial no longer has
an lsb package:

# apt-get install epson-inkjet-printer-201212w
Reading package lists... Done
Building dependency tree
Reading state information... Done
or been moved out of Incoming.

 epson-inkjet-printer-201212w : Depends: lsb (>= 3.2) but it is not installable

** Package changed: cups-filters (Ubuntu) => lsb (Ubuntu)

Touch seeded packages, which is subscribed to lsb in Ubuntu.

  Can't use Epson XP-310 printer with 16.04 no lsb

Status in lsb package in Ubuntu:

  Clean Ubuntu 16.04 install. I can't install the driver for my Epson XP-310
printer. I get a dependency error of lsb. Lsb won't install due to missing
lsb-core, lsb-printer and a few other issues. I downloaded the deb packages
from 15.10 but then another missing dependency message comes up, about 10 more.
There is a work around if the driver is installed but I can't install the
driver. Will this be fixed by 16.04.1? I plan to use 15.10 until then.
  Thanks