Actually it wasn't avx512, that was the first one I tried :) It's
enabled also on 3.7 and that version works fine. Only one that was added
in 3.8 is PKU, but dropping just that didn't help.

I did try dropping all non-client features (AVX512, CDI, DQI, BWI, VLX,
PKU) and that worked. Maybe one of CDI/DQI/BWI/VLX is somewhat broken on
3.8?

Touch seeded packages, which is subscribed to mesa in Ubuntu.

  11.2.0-rc1: llvmpipe tests fail if built on skylake

Status in Mesa:
  Confirmed
Status in mesa package in Ubuntu:

  if built on broadwell all is well. 11.1 was fine, so it's a regression
  in 11.2.x