** Package changed: unity-scope-click (Ubuntu) => unity8 (Ubuntu)

  slow page refresh during apps scope scrolling and left right swipe

Status in Canonical System Image:
  Confirmed
Status in unity8 package in Ubuntu:

  Hi I am using the MX4 with OTA10 update. I was hoping that the latest
  update would fix the poor refresh of the apps scope icons, during
  up/down scrolling. You can actually see the missing icons appear
  during the scroll, this is very slow compared to even a low end
  Android phone. Also left right swipe through the scopes is not so fast
  and need to be improved.

  Thanks for your hard work, hope you can improve this.

  Regards

  Dave H